“A Can Do School”
Stepping Stones is a welcoming place where children come first. Children learn in a happy, safe school where values are at the heart of everything we do.
RESPECT – KINDNESS-TOLERANCE- TRUST
- We provide an Outstanding education.
- Children know they are valued and safe.
- Our curriculum enthuses, engages, stimulates and encourages a love of learning.
- Children explore and investigate to develop inquisitive minds.
- Our staff find and nurture each child’s strengths.
- Staff teach children to approach challenges and develop resilience.
- Our inclusivity develops the unique qualities of every child.
- Staff empower children to believe in themselves to achieve their full potential.
Through consistency of approach and high expectations all our pupils make exceptional progress academically, socially, emotionally and behaviourally.
WE ARE AN ENHANCED VALUES BASED EDUCATION SCHOOL
The Enhanced Values Based Education School Quality Mark recognises an existing school’s Quality Mark’s
‘more profound and wide-ranging use of Values Based education in improving the quality of provision and practice for pupils across the school or setting.’
The award recognises and acknowledges:
- The continuation and further development of outstanding practice as a Values Based School.
- The furtherance of our school’s commitment to Values Based Education as a transformational approach to schooling and improvement.
- High aspirations of a culture of continuous improvement.
- Commitment to creativity and innovation in the pursuit of excellence for all our pupils.
- Our school as a leader for local or nationally based organisation in this field.
We are very proud to be awarded this enhanced level of this award. (FEBRUARY 2020)