Our Curriculum Intentions
During a placement at Stepping Stones we want….
- To provide every child with a broad, balanced, meaningful creative and stimulating curriculum.
- For each child to reengage with education and enjoy learning.
- For each child to make outstanding progress from their starting point.
- For each child to develop a positive attitude about themselves and learning.
- For each child to be successful and recognise their strengths.
- For each child to have a wide range of learning opportunities including trips, visits and enhancing the curriculum with visitors.
- To ensure the curriculum provision meets our children’s social and emotional skills / development.
- To ensure our curriculum teach the children about their local communities, Modern Britain and the wider world.
- For each child to have aspirations and believe that they can achieve.