CPD available & Upcoming Training Events (please book through:email@example.com)
- Supporting Challenging Behaviour in the Classroom – practical strategies for classroom behaviour management.
- Understanding ASC and ADHD and practical strategies to support.
- Attachment and Emotion Coaching – supporting schools in working with pupils with Attachment and emotional regulation difficulties.
- Whole Class Circle Time – to promote positive relationships and problem solving within the classroom.
- Supporting Pupils with ACE’s, Attachment & Early Trauma – gives an understanding of brain development and strategies to support in school. One hour session to give an understanding of Attachment & ACE’s followed by one hour session to give practical strategies to support within the classroom.
- Positive Lunchtimes – supporting lunchtime supervisors with practical strategies and ideas.
- SEN and IEP Support.
Upcoming Training Events in Lancashire
Behaviour Management In The Classroom – Thursday 7th November 9.00-4.00 at Garstang Golf Club
Attachment & Early Trauma (ACE’s) – Thursday 21st November 9.00-4.00 at Garstang Golf Club
Upcoming Training Events in Cumbria
Behaviour Management In The Classroom – Wednesday 30th October 9.00-4.00 at Barrow Island Primary School
Attachment & Early Trauma (ACE’s) – Wednesday 13th November 9.00-4.00 at Barrow Island Primary School
The Outreach team can also provide bespoke training for your school. This package involves a planning meeting with the HT and SLT to decide the focus and scope of the training required and the bespoke training. PRICE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
STAFF MEETING 1 HOUR: £200
STAFF MEETING 1.5 HOURS: £250
TWILIGHT 3 HOURS: £350
HALF DAY: £450
FULL DAY: £750