CPD available & Upcoming Training Events (please book through:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Supporting Challenging Behaviour in the Classroom – practical strategies for classroom behaviour management.
- Understanding ASC and ADHD and practical strategies to support.
- Attachment and Emotion Coaching – supporting schools in working with pupils with Attachment and emotional regulation difficulties.
- Whole Class Circle Time – to promote positive relationships and problem solving within the classroom.
- Supporting Pupils with ACE’s, Attachment & Early Trauma – gives an understanding of brain development and strategies to support in school. One hour session to give an understanding of Attachment & ACE’s followed by one hour session to give practical strategies to support within the classroom.
- Positive Lunchtimes – supporting lunchtime supervisors with practical strategies and ideas.
- SEN and IEP Support.
Upcoming Training Events in Lancashire
Behaviour Management In The Classroom – Thursday 7th November 9.00-4.00 at Garstang Golf Club
Attachment & Early Trauma (ACE’s) – Thursday 21st November 9.00-4.00 at Garstang Golf Club
Supporting the KS1 Child – Practical Strategies to support in the Classroom – Thursday 17th October at Greatwood primary
An Introduction to ACE’s & Attachment – Practical Strategies to support in the Classroom. Wed. 9th October 2019 at Heyhouses Endowed Primary School.
Supporting Neurodiversity-ASC & ADHD – Practical Strategies to support in the Classroom. Wed. 30th October 2019 at Heyhouses Endowed Primary School.
Supporting Behaviour to Enable Inclusion- Practical Strategies to support in the Classroom. Wed. 5th February 2020 at Heyhouses Endowed Primary School.
The Outreach team can also provide bespoke training for your school. This package involves a planning meeting with the HT and SLT to decide the focus and scope of the training required and the bespoke training. PRICE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
“One of the most rewarding, informative, to the punch line kind of training sessions I have ever attended”.
“Fantastic delivery – very relatable. Lots of ideas to use in KS1.”
“Extremely useful – lots of practical advice & tips, not only for 1:1, but for the whole class”
“Lots of excellent ideas to take into the classroom. She encouraged self reflection. Feeling motivated now.”
“Such useful training – feel much more positive about managing some behavior in my classroom now. Clear & engaging presenter.”
“Everything was presented very clearly & in a fun way to help us remember.”
“An excellent delivery & explanation of ASC &ADHD. Really enjoyed it – good balance of background knowledge & practical classroom activities.”
“Brilliant presentation. Wonderful & useful course-full of strategies that will be useful within the classroom. Very engaging. Diane made ASC & ADHD accessible to everyone.”
“The presenter was really calming – a lot of information I can take away.”
STAFF MEETING 1 HOUR: £200
STAFF MEETING 1.5 HOURS: £250
TWILIGHT 3 HOURS: £350
HALF DAY: £450
FULL DAY: £750