Stepping Stones supports mainstream primary schools within Districts 1, 2 and 4.
This support can be commissioned to provide advice for individual pupils, whole classes, individual staff, parents and staff CPD.
Each district has been allocated Local Authority funds to commission services to support the inclusion and prevent the exclusion of its pupils. Stepping Stones have worked with each district to ensure their requirements are met and bespoke support has been created.
THIS VIDEO EXPLAINS THE LOCAL AUTHORITY OFFER FROM OUR OUTREACH TEAM
Our Outreach Team can provide packages of support for individual pupils, groups of children, whole classes and for staff, either through peer coaching or through whole staff training, which can be commissioned as we go through the school year, (See details in SLA).
Alternatively our team can meet with your SLT to identify and establish whole areas of need within your school, perhaps with the development of a behaviour policy and a mental health curriculum as well as staff support within classes. Our Outreach manager is happy to discuss this with you (Phone: 01524-942778).
When commissioning the Universal Offer of Support from Stepping Stones Outreach Team, access is enabled for:
- Telephone support as needed, with written feedback provided within 48 hours.
- Half termly ‘Behaviour Surgeries’ where staff from the Outreach team have 1:1 discussions with colleagues as needed, giving generic advice, guidance and support. Post Covid-19 l0ckdown these are Virtual Support Sessions.
- Access to the loan of resources from Stepping Stones’ catalogue of resources.
- Option to purchase consultancy hours (including those pupils with an EHCP) and support packages at any time throughout the year.
- Option to request a placement at Stepping Stones school and a supported reintegration.