Lunchtime Supervisor Training
• Thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of the training.
• Excellent-thank you.
• Very useful – thank you.
• Full of new ideas
Head teacher commented that it was perfect for what they had requested. She was pleased there was an Action Plan as an outcome.
• I found the session very useful – it really refreshed me with different techniques I can use in class. Lots of nice ideas I’m going to try out too. Great delivery – felt I could ask questions and not feel silly.
• Lots of useful ideas to manage challenging behaviour. Good range of strategies to use with all children.
• Very relevant & effective techniques to use within the classroom, especially for extreme challenging behaviour. Pace of the delivery very good.
Trainee Teachers – Behaviour Management
• Everything from this training was useful.
• Lots of practical strategies to use in the classroom that can be used in any setting.
• Everybody should have this training.
• Very informative, real life practical advice. Very good.
• This course was thoroughly enjoyable and very interesting.
• When I speak to Stepping Stones it is like speaking to a lifeline – it’s like “Phone a Friend” (Family Learning Mentor)
• I think the service Stepping Stones has provided has had a positive effect on ****. He is enjoying coming to school now and he is better at using his words. (Parent)
• With the support of Stepping Stones **** has made massive strides forward with his behaviour and social development. (Parent)
• Stepping Stones have helped improve communication with parents, helped with strategies and with guidance and confidence. (Class Teacher)
• “The support from Stepping Stones staff has been excellent from start to finish and I would like to thank everyone involved in our case. They have provided us with a wide a range of specialist support including attending TAC meetings, providing assessment tools, practical help for the teacher and support staff within the classroom and help with providing a coordinated approach between all professionals. Their guidance has led us through a difficult time in school dealing with the challenging behaviour and learning needs of a pupil. Our staff have learned a lot from working with you and as a result, their professional development has been enhanced. Good advice and reassurance has only ever been a phone call away and we have appreciated all the professional support. Many, many thanks!” – (Class Teacher)
• The advice given was usable and teacher friendly in our mainstream setting. This really was a lifeline for us at the start of the intervention. (SENCO)
• Although we felt like we had things in place, the plan & regular discussions really helped us focus on the main principles…….& the support and advice really helped us believe that it was possible to make a difference and turn around the behaviour of the child. (Headteacher)
• Brilliant. Stuart’s visits helped staff feel less anxious. (Class Teacher)
• Without Stepping Stones, so many children would end up excluded and their life outcomes damaged for good. (SENCO)